Voice & Piano Lessons
Students are welcomed to a positive learning environment that promotes creativity, music appreciation, technique and fun!
The curriculum consists of weekly private lessons (with the exception of breaks and group lesson weeks).
Why Study Music?
- Music strengthens memory, attention span and concentration level.
- Music builds self-esteem and leadership qualities.
- Music enriches the imagination through interpretation and performance.
- Music study enhances fine motor skills, the ability to follow directions, perseverance, visual and aural discrimination, organizational skills, task completion and goal setting.
- Music enhances the student’s ability to do well in school.
- Music widens culture by providing insight into thoughts and feelings of composers, performers and people.
- Music is a life skill that gives pleasure to one’s self, family and friends.