Voice & Piano Lessons
Students are welcomed to a positive learning environment that promotes creativity, music appreciation, technique and fun!
Curriculum The curriculum consists of weekly private lessons (with the exception of breaks and group lesson weeks).
Why Study Music?
- Music strengthens memory, attention span and concentration level.
- Music builds self-esteem and leadership qualities.
- Music enriches the imagination through interpretation and performance.
- Music study enhances fine motor skills, the ability to follow directions, perseverance, visual and aural discrimination, organizational skills, task completion and goal setting.
- Music enhances the student’s ability to do well in school.
- Music widens culture by providing insight into thoughts and feelings of composers, performers and people.
- Music is a life skill that gives pleasure to one’s self, family and friends.